The Equalites Are Rockin' The Roots In Wendell

Robert Heller via friends-wfmch friends-wfmch at deepsoft.com
Sat May 10 10:28:06 EDT 2014

**THE EQUALITES ARE ROCKIN" THE ROOTS IN WENDELL**

Saturday, May 17th, 2014, 7:30 p.m.

sliding scale $7 - $15   (978) 544-5557

<http://www.wendellfullmoon.org> www.wendellfullmoon.org

(partial proceeds to benefit The Millers River Watershed Council)

Longtime Valley Reggae favorite, The Equalites, will grace the stage for
the Wendell Full Moon Coffeehouse season finale. We are promised an
uplifting, positive, grooving, rocking experience. We're moving out the
chairs. Bring a friend and your dancing shoes.

The Wendell Full Moon Coffeehouse is located in Old Town Hall, on the
Common in the center of Wendell, MA., offering a unique opportunity for
music, fun and dance; always in support of a good cause. Come experience
the Valley's only Dessert-O-Rama in an affordable all ages, family-friendly
venue.

Open Mic begins at 7:30. For Open Mic sign-up, directions and further
information please visit our website: <http://www.wendellfullmoon.org>
www.wendellfullmoon.org

Robert Heller             -- 978-544-6933 / heller at deepsoft.com