Saturday, May 22nd: The Haymakers: Rani Arbo And Mark Erelli Team Up For Wendell Full Moon Coffeehouse, Rare Duo Performance

Robert Heller heller at deepsoft.com
Sun May 16 07:39:01 EDT 2010

The Haymakers: Rani Arbo And Mark Erelli At Wendell Full Moon Coffeehouse

Saturday, May 22nd, 2010, 7:30 p.m.

$8 - $15  (978) 544-5557

<http://www.wendellfullmoon.org> www.wendellfullmoon.org

Partial proceeds to benefit the WENDELL FIRE DEPARTMENT

"The Haymakers" team up to make the most of stolen musical moments...

There's an old Yankee saying that espouses the importance of making hay
while the sun still shines, of taking advantage of fleeting moments to
get a job done. When Rani Arbo and Mark Erelli, long-time friends with
demanding solo careers, decided they wanted team up and focus on their
mutual love of old-time country music, it wasn't hard to come up with
the moniker "The Haymakers."  "It's a fitting title," explains Erelli,
"because in addition to being busy musicians we are both parents as
well, so we're just having some fun and trying something new in the few
moments we can steal for ourselves."  In addition to a healthy dose of
Arbo and Erelli's original compositions, listeners can expect duo
interpretations of honky tonk gems, obscure rootsy classics and
traditional American ballads.

The Wendell Full Moon Coffeehouse, celebrating it's 25th season in
benefit of local organizations, is located in Old Town Hall in the
center of Wendell, MA. Coffeehouse shows offer a unique opportunity for
fun in support of a good cause and the Valley's only Dessert-O-Rama in
an affordable family-friendly venue.

Open Mic begins at 7:30.

This is the last coffeehouse for this season.

Robert Heller             -- Get the Deepwoods Software FireFox Toolbar!
Deepwoods Software        -- Linux Installation and Administration
http://www.deepsoft.com/  -- Web Hosting, with CGI and Database
heller at deepsoft.com       -- Contract Programming: C/C++, Tcl/Tk