Saturday, October 15th, 2011, 7:30 p.m. The Primate Fiasco Heats Up Wendell

Robert Heller heller at deepsoft.com
Mon Oct 10 11:42:50 EDT 2011

THE PRIMATE FIASCO HEATS UP WENDELL

Saturday, October 15th, 2011, 7:30 p.m.

$6 - $15  (978) 544-5557

<http://www.wendellfullmoon.org> www.wendellfullmoon.org
Partial proceeds to benefit the Wendell Energy Committee

Back by popular demand! When The Primate Fiasco comes to town we are
in for some unusually good fun! They've been described as the Valley's
"finest sonic antidote to feeling low" and we agree. This is the kind
of music that makes good things happen, come on up and help us stir
things up. Bring your dancing shoes, bring your friends!

The Wendell Full Moon Coffeehouse, always benefiting local
organizations, is located in Old Town Hall in the center of Wendell,
MA. Coffeehouse shows offer a unique opportunity for fun in support of
a good cause and the Valley's only Dessert-O-Rama in an affordable
family-friendly venue.

Open Mic begins at 7:30. For Open Mic sign-up, directions and further
information please visit our website: <http://www.wendellfullmoon.org>
www.wendellfullmoon.org

Upcoming Shows:

# November 12, 2011 Brian Bender and Friends
# December 10, 2011 Rhthym Inc
# January  14, 2012 Trailer Park

Robert Heller             -- 978-544-6933 / heller at deepsoft.com