Wildcat O'Halloran Sings Up A Blue Moon

Robert Heller heller at deepsoft.com
Fri May 10 13:01:57 EDT 2013

Saturday, May 18th, 2013, 7:30 p.m.

$6 - $15  (978) 544-5557

<http://www.wendellfullmoon.org> www.wendellfullmoon.org
(Partial proceeds to benefit the Young Entrepreneurs Society, Inc.
http://yes-inc.org/)

The Wendell Full Moon Coffeehouse is ending the season on a bold note with
The Wildcat O'Halloran Band. Think fine, fun-filled blues that hit the
spot. If you've had a hankering for the blues, we've got your remedy.
Wendell is the place to be on Saturday night. Never a dull moment!
http://wildcatohalloran.com/

The Wendell Full Moon Coffeehouse is located in Old Town Hall in the center
of Wendell, MA., offering a unique opportunity for music, fun and dance;
always in support of a good cause. Come experience the Valley's only
Dessert-O-Rama in an affordable family-friendly venue.

Open Mic begins at 7:30. For Open Mic sign-up, directions and further
information please visit our website: <http://www.wendellfullmoon.org>
www.wendellfullmoon.org

This is the last show this season.  Stay tuned to our website for news of next
season's line up.

Robert Heller             -- 978-544-6933 / heller at deepsoft.com