Some logistical notes for this weedend's Full Moon Coffeehouse...

Dina Stander dina at deanbrook.org
Wed Jan 15 19:59:48 EST 2014

Can someone please give me a close estimate of how deep the stage
wing is from kitchen door forward where a curtain would hang?

Rebecca is going to come home on Saturday to help me sew a channel
into cloth panels so that we can hang them in a temporary fashion.
Maybe Kathy can give me a call and brain storm a bit about this? I
have a plan, would appreciate feedback.

Also, how high is the ceiling?

Can I screw some hooks in to the wall/trim at wither end in order to
run rope across? How was the old curtain attached, any one remember?

We had planned to make the panels 10 feet long, I think we have
enough fabric to go up another foot if folks think that is advisable.

My plan is to show up at 5 with the curtains and work around whatever
is happening in order to hang them.

Thanks, Dina

--

dina at deanbrook dot org