Wendell Full Moon Coffeehouse: The Empty Bottle Ramblers Fill Our Cups In Wendell

Robert Heller via friends-wfmch friends-wfmch at deepsoft.com
Fri Oct 10 16:09:37 EDT 2014

**THE EMPTY BOTTLE RAMBLERS FILL OUR CUPS IN WENDELL**

Saturday, October 18th, 2014, 7:30 p.m.

$7 - $15  (978) 544-5557

<http://www.wendellfullmoon.org> www.wendellfullmoon.org

(proceeds to benefit the Friends of Wendell)

The Empty Bottle Ramblers bring their kickass sound to the stage of
the Wendell Full Moon Coffeehouse this month and we're shining up our
dancing shoes. Self-described as Cajun Music Strictly Handmade, the
Ramblers drive you to the dance floor with accordion, fiddle, vocals,
guitar, and stand-up bass. An autumn evening in our vintage hall,
located on the Wendell Town Common, is the perfect setting for a foot
stomping accordion two step and a turn around the dance floor to an
old style Cajun waltz!

The Wendell Full Moon Coffeehouse is located in Old Town Hall in the
center of Wendell, MA., offering a lively night out for music, fun
and dance; always in support of a good cause. Come experience the
Valley's only Dessert-O-Rama in an affordable family-friendly venue.

Open Mic begins at 7:30. For Open Mic sign-up, directions and further
information please visit our website:
<http://www.wendellfullmoon.org> www.wendellfullmoon.org

--
Robert Heller             -- 978-544-6933