Wendell Fullmoon Coffeehouse: **Wendell's own Homegrown Variety Show..Beat Poetry, Women Drummers and Giant Gas Planets~

Robert Heller via friends-wfmch friends-wfmch at deepsoft.com
Fri Mar 3 20:30:08 EST 2017

**Wendell's own Homegrown Variety Show..Beat Poetry, Women Drummers and
Giant Gas Planets~

Saturday, March 11, 2017  7:30 p.m.

at Wendell Old Town Hall  6 Center Street Wendell,Ma

$6 - $15  (978) 544-5557
www.wendellfullmoon.org
To benefit Temenos Retreat Center

This special homegrown show will feature the varied talents of members of
the Wendell Fullmoon Coffeehouse committee. Performers include Paul
Richmond, founder of the Greenfield Annual Spoken Word Fest,  Guitar
virtuoso Francis Doughty, multi-instrumental singer-songwriter Carrie
Ferguson, Garrett Sawyer of The Gaslight Tinkers and Karen Traub a member
of the Valley Women Drummers... with surprise guests.

www.temenosretreatcenter.org

Temenos is an off-the-grid, non-denominational retreat center located on
Mount Mineral, in Shutesbury, about a half hour northeast of Amherst,
Massachusetts. The name Temenos is a Greek word meaning the sacred space
surrounding a temple or an altar.  Carl Jung used this same word to refer
to one's interior space, where soul-making takes place.  Here at Temenos we
remember our own sacredness, as we immerse ourselves in the quiet of the
deep forest, and embrace with respect, all the woodland inhabitants within
this naturally occurring temenos.

Upcoming shows:

April 22, 2017  Gaslight Tinkers
May 13, 2017    Ras Spectiv

--
Robert Heller             -- 978-544-6933