Wendell Full Moon Coffeehouse: ** I Anbassa Movement **

Robert Heller via friends-wfmch friends-wfmch at deepsoft.com
Sat Apr 21 13:28:41 EDT 2018

** I Anbassa Movement **

Saturday, April 28, 2018, 7:30 p.m.

$6 - $15  (978) 544-5557

www.wendellfullmoon.org

I Anbassa Movement delivers high energy, original World Reggae, grounded in
Rastafari roots music, laced with rock, funk and afrobeat. I Anbassa's
lyrics promote self-awareness, consciousness, positivity, and above all,
Jah love.  The group is performing in the valley at Wendell reggae fest in
July and Charlemont Reggae Fest in August 2018.

to benefit The Orange Revitalization Project, a non-profit volunteer
organization whose focus is the downtown area of Orange, sponsoring events
such as Starry Starry Night, Dinner by the River, and Movies in the Park.
http://www.orangerevitalizationpartnership.org/

The Wendell Full Moon Coffeehouse is located in Old Town Hall in the center
of Wendell, MA., offering a lively night out for music, fun and dance;
always in support of a good cause. Come experience the Valley's only
Dessert-O-Rama in an affordable family-friendly venue.

Open Mic begins at 7:30. For Open Mic sign-up, directions and further
information please visit our website: <http://www.wendellfullmoon.org>
www.wendellfullmoon.org

--
Robert Heller             -- 978-544-6933