Wendell Full Moon Coffeehouse: **Come shake your groove thang to Pamela Means at the Wendell Full Moon Coffeehouse****

Robert Heller via friends-wfmch friends-wfmch at deepsoft.com
Fri Apr 5 21:25:20 EDT 2019

 **Come shake your groove thang to Pamela Means at the Wendell Full Moon Coffeehouse****

www.pamelameans.com/
"When Pamela Means picks up her guitar and begins to sing, a listener
doesn't forget her. She possesses musical attitude and purpose." - Steven
Winters, WSHU Radio

"So what sets [Pamela Means] apart...? For starters, Means plays a
snarling, energetic guitar. She's got chops - more than the other gentle
pickers of her ilk will ever have. Means' voice is hard-wired to her heart:
emotional, raw, angry when it needs to be, yet supple and warm as an
embrace. The truth may not always be pretty, but Means is a stunningly
effective messenger." - Oregon Live, Portland OR

Pamela Means brings a four-piece band to rock and groove the Full Moon
Coffeehouse in Wendell on Sat. Apr 13! Pamela Means Project will deliver a
full band set of originals and covers including, by request, many danceable
tunes! Come shake your groove thang'!

With virtuosic musicianship, razor wit and a disarming sense of humor,
Pamela Means is building a vibrant and remarkable career, delighting
audiences from Anchorage to Amsterdam to Sydney to Stockholm to Honolulu
and New York. Thrilled audience members often exclaim they've 'never seen
anyone play guitar like Pamela Means!' Plus, Ani DiFranco said to Pamela
Means, "you groove so deep, so deep I can't get out. And I wouldn't want
to." We guarantee you won't want to either.

The longest running Non-Profit venue in New England; where Every Show is
for the Benefit of Local Environmental and Service Organizations.

www.wendellfullmoon.org

Saturday, April 13, 2019 7:30pm
sliding scale admission $6 - $15
Cash only to benefit Village Neighbors

Village Neighbors helps members by providing transportation, helping hands
for small tasks at home, friendly visits and computer help.

Members call our virtual office to connect with our village call manager to
arrange for a requested volunteer service. All of our volunteers are
dedicated to helping seniors. You can also have access to a list of vendors
for additional fee for services vendors. The fact that Village Neighbors is
completely member/volunteer run allows for a reasonable annual fee.
Subsidized memberships are available where there is a need.

Village Neighbors launched on October 15, 2018. We are a member of the
Village to Village Network, linking it with over 200 open Villages and more
than 150 Villages under development across the United States.
www.villageneighbors.org

Open Mic begins at 7:30.
For Open Mic sign-up, directions and further information please visit our
website www.wendellfullmoon.org
Or call (978) 544-5557

--
Robert Heller             -- 978-544-6933