Closure notices

Robert Heller via friends-wfmch friends-wfmch at deepsoft.com
Thu Mar 12 15:38:46 EDT 2020

To our Wendell Full Moon Community

We are canceling this Saturday's Full Moon Coffee House on March 14, 2020
due to the concerns over Covid 19 virus and wanting to keep our community
safe in this time when everyone is recommending minimizing contact in large
groups in the hope to slow down the virus and it spreading quickly.

We are hoping that we will be able to finish out the season and continue
our beloved coffee house and the benefits it does bring to our community.
We hope everyone is staying healthy;

Wendell Full Moon Coffeehouse Committee

--
Robert Heller             -- 978-544-6933 Cell: 413-658-7953 GV: 978-633-5364