[wendell-meetinghouse] Meetinghouse Booth -- Old Home Day

Chris Queen christopher_queen at harvard.edu
Tue Aug 16 23:04:21 EDT 2011

Dear Meetinghouse Friends,
Our Old Home Day Booth subcommittee is meeting tomorrow (Wednesday) at
7:30 in the Senior Center to make final plans for our annual gig at Old
Home Day.

Saturday is our day to shine, alongside the library book sale, the
mushroom museum, the music, and all the great food and craft stalls.

Here are some of the tasks that you might help with on Saturday:

Bringing items for the booth: table cloths, trash barrel and bags, folding
chairs, fresh flowers in vase, etc.
(List will be at the meeting.)

Putting the booth together at 8 am on Saturday with Chris, Jerry, Melinda,
etc.

Picking up the lemonade at the Village Co-op.

Spending some time at the booth to greet neighbors and sell raffle
tickets, post cards, tee-shirts, etc.
(Fundraising at the booth has brought in as much as $587 -- our total in
2006 -- so the effort is worth it!)

Help clean-up at the end of the day.

Come to the meeting to show your support.

If you can't make the meeting but want to help or donate on Saturday,
please post your gift of time or items to this list.
Or call or write me directly.

Many thanks.

Chris
544-0216