[wendell-meetinghouse] Meetinghouse News addenda

Chris Queen christopher_queen at harvard.edu
Tue Aug 23 07:37:56 EDT 2011

RAFFLE WINNERS
To Jonathan's question, the results of the raffle were announced from the
stage on Old Home Day at around 5:30 pm.  Many winners came to the booth
to collect winnings.  We are calling the others to arrange for pick-up.
If you didn't win this year, sorry!  Hope you will try again next year!

MONTHLY MEETINGS NEXT YEAR
A correction on the monthly meeting schedule for next year (2012): it will
remain on the third Monday of each month, not move to Thursdays.

MEETINGHOUSE WEBSITE
Great news: Christine Texiera, IT guru at UMass and computer consultant in
Wendell, has offered to build us a new Wendell Meetinghouse website!  But
we must first tell her what we want.

If you would like to serve on a small subcommittee to design the FWM site,
or if you have some ideas about the look and features of the site, please
let us know via this list.

Think of the photos and YouTube footage we can post as the work gets
underway!  Remember the von Ranson's barn raising movie -- banjo
soundtrack and all!

CSQ