[wendell-meetinghouse] Are we going to join in on this?

Nan Riebschlaeger nan at itpuzzleworks.net
Thu Dec 20 16:20:52 EST 2012

I think we should join, anyone who is opposed please let me know. Otherwise whomever can and wants to should be at the Meetinghouse on Jan 1 at 2 pm while we ring the bell. Let me know what you think -- if I don't get objections I will list us.

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

2:00pm

 Across the Valley and the Country

 Churches, Schools and everyone with a bell are encouraged to ring them together to Celebrate the 150th Anniversary of Lincoln's signing of the Emancipation Proclamation. Check the Emancipation Proclamation page for updates of sites near you and add your own soon! 1:00 Central, Noon Mountain, 11:00 am Pacific!

Nan Riebschlaeger