[wendell-meetinghouse] A thought to consider

Nan Riebschlaeger nan at itpuzzleworks.net
Mon Nov 12 16:39:33 EST 2012

This idea was passed on to the food groups in Wendell as being similar to what the energy committee is trying to do with its food security project. http://vharc.org/content/annual-fall-feast-right-around-cornerAs I was looking at the information I began to wonder where Wendell had a space that might be used for something like this. There is movement to get a certified commercial kitchen in the town hall but that space is used for other things so I was wondering if there might be some collaborative opportunity here. Just a thought to toss around.

Nan Riebschlaeger