[wendell-meetinghouse] A thought to consider

Raymond DiDonato rdidonat at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 12 17:20:46 EST 2012

I have long thought I would like to establish a Thanksgiving turkey drive for those in need in our town, and also that in the spirit of alms, the meetinghouse would be a nice space to move Good Neighbors to - just my two cents.  I'd love to help organize some sort of annual Friend of the Meetinghouse Thanksgiving Drive, I think it is too late for this year, but perhaps next.  Local supermarkets are generally good sources of support for this kind of thing  - we used to do this back when I was in Key Club in my Jesuit high school days and I found it a redeeming exercise in generosity and social justice.

Best regards,
Ray DiDonato