[wendell-meetinghouse] Wendell Meetinghouse

Chris Queen christopher_queen at harvard.edu
Tue Apr 16 14:58:50 EDT 2013

Dear Kim,
Thank you for the attachment and links regarding Historic Structure
Reports.  Your input to the discussion last night was very helpful and we
appreciated your willingness to travel from Albany to be with us.  It is
clear that Landmark Consulting takes its extended territory seriously and
that you are genuinely interested in challenges, large and small.

I am copying members of the Friends so that those who were unable to
attend last night will be acquainted with your contribution.  We hope to
get a proper RFP out to those of you who came last night in the not too
distant future.  Meanwhile, we have our work cut out for us to frame the
request appropriately.

With best wishes,
Chris