[wendell-meetinghouse] Meetinghouse Work Day Saturday & More

Nan Riebschlaeger nan at itpuzzleworks.net
Mon Aug 4 20:08:19 EDT 2014

Friends of the Wendell Meetinghouse is having a work day at the Meetinghouse on Saturday, August 9 from 9 -12. Friends & neighbors are invited to help with clean up inside & out in preparation for Old Home Day.

Please bring tools for cleaning & yard work and contact Wayne Rodrigues at laughingwildwolf at yahoo.com or 544-7079 if you can make it & for more information.

We would also welcome more prizes for our raffle on Old Home Day and extra help staffing our table. Please contact Marianne at msundell65 at hotmail.com to donate prizes or Sarah at joyfarm at localnet.com if you can help out on Old Home Day.

Marianne Sundell, Clerk FWM

Sent from my iPhone