[wendell-meetinghouse] Membership renewal time

Nan Riebschlaeger nan at itpuzzleworks.net
Thu Dec 4 15:32:27 EST 2014

It's that time of year, time to renew your membership in Friends of the Wendell Meetinghouse. As we look forward to the completion of the Historical Report on the Meetinghouse we are excited to start the next step. The report was a necessary ingredient to any request for grants. Come by our table at the Wendell Holiday/Crafts Fair, December 6 and 7 from 10 to 4 to renew. You may also renew by mail to PO Box 171. The membership fee is $10 although we welcome more from those who are able. Your support is very important to us.

Nan Riebschlaeger
President