[wendell-meetinghouse] Please RSVP Oct 11 Local Foods Dinner

Nan Riebschlaeger nan at itpuzzleworks.net
Sun Oct 5 14:50:12 EDT 2014

There seems to be a lot of interest in the awesome local foods dinner Eric Newman & Adam Zucker are preparing for the Friends of the Wendell Meetinghouse benefit Saturday 10/11 at the AC Club, but tickets sales have been slow. As we neither want to waste food & loose money or run out it would be a huge help if folks who plan to attend would either purchase tickets at the Wendell Country Store or Shutebury AC Club or RSVP by Wednesday either to the Equalites Facebook event or by sending me an e-mail off list at msundell65 at hotmail.com If you can buy tickets this would be much appreciated, but otherwise please just RSVP once.

Thanks,

Marianne Sundell

Be sure to select 'Reply To All' when replying -- this makes sure the reply goes to everyone on the list.