[wendell-meetinghouse] Hope to see you at Old Home Day

Nan Riebschlaeger nan at itpuzzleworks.net
Fri Aug 21 17:28:52 EDT 2015

This is a shout out to our very important members  -- they are, after all, the Friends of the Wendell Meetinghouse. I hope you will be able to attend the Wendell Old Home Day celebration and stop by the Friends of the Wendell Meetinghouse area. We will have a copy of our Historic Structures Report that you can look at. We will also have drawings of the proposed work to be done on the building, adding a bathroom addition. This is also the time to renew your memberships and participate in our raffle. Raffle prizes are:

$50 Gift Certificate to The Alvah Stone Restaurant in
Montague Center, from owner Howard Wein

Trail Ride for 2 at the Craig Memorial Equestrian Center in
Leverett, $90 value from owner Roberta Bryant

Handmade beaded jewelry set $100 value from Gail Krutka

Framed artist monster print by Donna Horn-priceless ; )

 Re-think Positive New CD by The Equalites

?We?re all here? tee Shirt from Wendell Country Store

$25 Gift Certificate from Deja Brew Pub from Parry Scutari
& family

$25 from Diemand Farm

 Homemade cake (gluten
free ok) $30 value from Kathleen Leonard

$25 gift certificate to Greenfield Farmers? Cooperative from
manager Jeff Budine

Wendell Massachusetts,
Its Settlers and Citizenry, 1752-1900 by Pam Richardson

 Silencing the Women, The Witch Trials of Mary Bliss Parsons by Kathy
Becker

A half-gallon of Maple Syrup from Sugarbush Farm from Bill
& Laurel Facey; $30 value

 Handmade earrings $20
value from Deva SkyDancer

 Snow shoveling up to
$35 value from Jason Toldzorf

Hope to see you there!
Nan Riebschlaeger
President, Friends of the Wendell Meetinghouse