[wendell-meetinghouse] Friends of the Wendell Meetinghouse Annual Meeting

Nan Riebschlaeger nan at itpuzzleworks.net
Mon Nov 9 08:48:38 EST 2015

Friends of the Wendell Meetinghouse - Celebrating history, culture, spirit, and community

Hello Friends,

This is the time of year when we have our annual meeting and vote for new officers. This year the term of President is up and we are in need of a clerk. We are encouraging interested people to step up, join the board, and volunteer to take on one of these positions. Elections will be at our annual meeting on November 23 at 7 p.m. Your membership must be current to vote but you may pay your dues of $10 at the meeting. Nominations may be made from the floor.

The Friends are entering an exciting new stage. We have the historical structures report and plan for the future. We are now ready to begin projects to raise money and do the work that needs to be done. Won't you join the Friends and help this project along.

We are looking forward to another Yule Fest this year on December 12 at the town hall. There will be caroling from 7 to 8 followed by an enchanting concert by our own Kellianna with Jenna Greene on the harp. Tickets are $10 for adults, $5 for children. This was a wonderful event last year so if you missed it, here's your chance! We are also looking for volunteers to bake for a dessert table and to generally help out with the event. This is a benefit for the Friends of the Wendell Meetinghouse.

MISSION STATEMENT - Our mission is to preserve, maintain, and protect the Wendell Meetinghouse, a cornerstone to the Wendell Town Common and Historic District. Once the building has been restored to its former glory, it shall then be available for historical exhibits, cultural and spiritual programs, and it will serve as a meeting place for special events.

Membership dues may also be sent to Friends of the Wendell Meetinghouse, POB 171, Wendell, MA 01379

Please call if you have ideas or questions or want to volunteer.

Nan
978-544-2741