[wendell-meetinghouse] [w-folk] Friends of the Wendell Meetinghouse Annual Meeting

Marianne Sundell msundell65 at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 9 13:11:19 EST 2015

Hi all,

Since this message was sent to the town list and meetinghouse membership, I just want to let everybody know that we are in the process of trying to see whether it would be possible to integrate these two events in a way that meets everybody needs. Hopefully that will work and the result will be an extra special holiday concert featuring the community chorus, Kellianna and Jenna's celtic duo Lady Moon, and caroling including everyone who attends.  We will keep you posted after Morningstar meets with the chorus and we determine if this is the best solution for all.

Marianne Sundell
for Friends of the Wendell Meetinghouse

Sent from my iPhone