[wendell-meetinghouse] Wendell Yule Concert reminder, new newsletter and weather

marianne sundell msundell65 at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 15 21:06:58 EST 2016

We are hopeful that the weather will warm up in time for the Wendell Yule Concert featuring Francis Doughty and the Wendell Community Chorus directed by Morningstar Chevren with special guest Moonlight Davis this Saturday at 7:30 at the Wendell Town Hall.  As we can not be certain of road conditions or whether Francis and the chorus have been plowed until the time comes, we will post a message at 5 pm Saturday on the Wendell and Wendell Meetinghouse e-mail lists and at 978-544-5450.

The Wendell Yule Concert is a benefit for Friends of the Wendell Meetinghouse and the Wendell Community Chorus with a suggested donation of $10 for adults and $6 for kids with bake sale and warm drinks.

For more information about the concert, performers and the latest news from Friends of the Wendell Meetinghouse check out our new 2016 newsletter below or visit www.wendell-meetinghouse.org<http://www.wendell-meetinghouse.org>.

https://wendellmeetinghouse.files.wordpress.com/2013/04/wendellmeetinghousenews-dec2016-page_1.jpg
[cid:d8562d17-cad2-40f0-9859-129e6a9ba9c4 at namprd11.prod.outlook.com]

Marianne Sundell, President
Friends of the Wendell Meetinghouse