[wendell-meetinghouse] Sunday July 17 Fundraiser at Deja Brew for painting Wendell Meetinghouse

Marianne Sundell msundell65 at hotmail.com
Wed May 25 21:54:16 EDT 2016

Hi everyone,

We're having a concert to help raise money to paint the Meetinghouse exterior on Sunday afternoon July 17 from 1-5 pm featuring the Bear Mountain boys with special guests Dave Boatwright and Boo Pearson from the Equalites, Josh LeVangie, and Billy Klock and maybe others. Patty plans to have the bar open for drinks.

We're still working out details, but I want to give everyone advance warning so you can save the date. We're also working on other means of raising money for paint. More information about that will be coming soon.

Marianne Sundell for Friends of the Wendell Meetinghouse
Sent from my iPhone