[wendell-meetinghouse] Friends of the Wendell Meetinghouse Annual Meeting Monday Nov 7 and Yule Concert with Francis Doughty and the Wendell Community Chorus Saturday Dec 17

marianne sundell msundell65 at hotmail.com
Sat Oct 29 19:39:26 EDT 2016

Friends of the Wendell Meetinghouse invites all members and supporters to join us for our annual meeting on Monday evening November 7 at the Wendell Senior Center. At 6 pm we will be serving homemade soup and bread and having an informal discussion about our future plans. The meeting will start at 7 pm.

If you plan to join us for food, Please rsvp by to this e-mail by Saturday Nov. 5. Potluck salads, desserts, and ideas for using the meeting house and fundraising are welcome.

The election of our officers takes place at our annual meeting. As we have staggered three year terms only the clerk's position will be voted on this year. Laura Morin who was serving as clerk recently resigned after getting a new job and we were fortunate that Kate Lee quickly stepped up to take over this job.
Kate works as a website designer and mom of two young children. She has a lot of office administration experience which is very helpful.

Any other members who are interested in serving as clerk are welcome to step forward as a candidate. We are also looking for several more board members. Board members assist in our efforts, but need not attend every monthly meeting.

This year we will be collaborating with the Wendell Community Chorus again for a Yule Concert on Saturday December 17 at the Old Town Hall. Wendell resident Francis Doughty will also be performing on acoustic guitar. We will be discussing plans for this and other fundraising efforts at our meeting.

Marianne Sundell
President Friends of the Wendell Meetinghouse
Sent from my iPhone