[wendell-meetinghouse] Please help staff Bountiful Friends of the Wendell Meetinghouse Old Home Day Raffle Saturday

marianne sundell msundell65 at hotmail.com
Sun Aug 13 19:56:01 EDT 2017

Dear Friends of the Wendell Meetinghouse,

We will be offering our best ever selection of raffle prizes this year thanks to donations from many new residents & businesses, as well as our long time supporters. Later this week we'll be sending out a complete list which includes something for everyone from massage to motor work, warm hats to herbals tinctures, jewelry, cookies, a special chef's knife and more. Thank you to everyone who donated prizes!

As some of our active members are unable to attend Old Home Day we would be grateful for some help staffing our table. If a couple more people can help it would make it easier to run the raffle for longer, which will help us to sell more tickets and raise more funds.

Extra funds would be helpful at the moment. While painting the building Tom needed to do more work to protect it from water than we originally expected. The chimney had not been properly flashed when the roof was done, so he did this as well as painting. Even if you can't help staff our booth, please visit us and buy some raffle tickets and/or make a donation to help cover this vital repair to the Wendell Meetinghouse.

Please contact me at msundell65 at hotmail.com or 413-687-2527 if you're able to help staff the raffle.

Marianne Sundell for

Friends of the Wendell Meetinghouse

Sent from my iPhone