[wendell-meetinghouse] Friends of the Wendell Meetinghouse seeking donations of Old Home Day raffle prizes

marianne sundell msundell65 at hotmail.com
Sun Jul 16 21:39:38 EDT 2017

Once again Friends of the Wendell Meetinghouse will be having a raffle at Old Home Day this year. By that time we expect the building will have a new coat of paint thanks to Tom Chaisson and the generous support of many community members in 2016.

Funds raised in 2017 will be devoted to restoring and reopening the building for community use. Please consider donating a prize to our raffle to support this cause. As a bonus, this can also be a great way for local businesses to promote themselves.

A special thank you to those of you who have unfailingly headed  this call over the years-the Wendell Country Store and Deja Brew, the Diemand Farm, local artists Donna Horn and Deva Skydancer, Bill and Laurel Facey & Sugarbush Farm, Jeff Bodine manager Greenfield Farmers Cooperative Exchange and Kuumba Piazza of Kuumba Made.  Thank you also to those of you who sometimes donate.

If you too are able to donate a prize of either an item, gift certificate, or service, please contact me via e-mail this week to ensure you're prize is mentioned in our upcoming Old Home Day 2017 newsletter. As the raffle tickets are a dollar, we suggest that donations be valued at no more than $60.

Marianne Sundell
For Friends of the Wendell Meetinghouse

Sent from my iPhone

Sent from my iPhone