[wendell-meetinghouse] Meetinghouse open house still on today Vision Circle postponed until Feb 11

marianne sundell msundell65 at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 7 13:36:28 EST 2018

While we’ll still be having an open house at the meeting house today plus wine & cheese at the Deja Brew, we need to postpone the vision circle part until February 11.

My furnace died in the night and the gas company I’m using left me on hold so long due to weekend that I gave up. As the wood stove is too small to really heat this house without a lot of feeding. Unfortunately, I need to focus on this rather than running a vision circle this afternoon.

Marianne Sundell
Sent from my iPhone