[wendell-meetinghouse] [w-folk] A few more Meetinghouse thanks

Kathy-AnnBBecker kathyabbecker at gmail.com
Wed Nov 14 16:50:07 EST 2018

Thanks are wonderful and it is great to read appreciation and to feel Gratitude. I just wish that a divisive issue over owner rights to choose the color of one’s own roof vs neighbor aesthetics was not imbedded in the thanks, as that is a personal issue that has nothing to do with the Meetinghouse revival. I like to remember your contributions positively. You gave your all to the Meetinghouse. Thank you! The health of the Meetinghouse is starting to grow into a common goal that many are coming to feel part of. This effort stands on a lot of shoulders.

Sent from my iPhone
Kathy-Ann Becker