[WWC] wendell works table at old home day

Rosie Heidkamp rheidkam at cwmars.org
Tue Aug 17 18:42:28 EDT 2010

    Hi wendell works committee,
            I want to put forward the idea of a Wendell Works table at
Old Home Day to provide an opportunity to interact with greater Wendell
about our ideas. The point: share ideas, hear ideas for useful
sustainable economic development.
           To make it easy to get conversations rollings we could focus
on a few basic questions such as:

    * What businesses would you like to see in Wendell?
    * What uses do you see for the former Maple Valley School complex?
    * Do you have any talents/interests you would like to turn into a
      business?

The results of our conversations can be discussed at our next meeting.

I am wondering if we have enough interested committee members to staff
the table?
The most important time to fill is between 11 and 3pm.
Please email me asap if you are interested and available to take a time
slot and what is your preferred time. Time slots could be one hour or
longer.                             best,   Rosie