[WWC] interesting developments

charles cooper charlescooper9 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 30 18:18:18 EDT 2010

Hello Everyone,

Wendell Works Committee  objective is to assist in the development of
economic opportunity for the local people of Wendell, yes?
A company with light industry is considering coming to Lake Grove. It could
be an employer for local Wendell people.
Who needs work locally?
The owner of Lake Grove is willing to work with new tenants who might want
artist space or small business space on a initial utility cost
basis for the first 3 months or more. There could be more room for
negotiation on this.
Is there anyone who sees this as an opportunity?
For whatever value it all has, It is The Wendell Works Committee that made
this happen.
It is a good beginning. We have a position to negotiate from and it has not
cost us any money.
So are there any artist or business that need work space in Wendell?

And what about that newspaper article...?
To all Wendell Works Committee people offer your feedback..
There is more:
Looks like a local gym for Wendell is now possible due to the potential of a
time share arrangement.
Anyone interested in having a gym to work out in the middle of Wendell?
Questions and details at our next meeting in the library on Sept 1 Wed @ 7pm

It would be good to have Lake Grove be occupied with activities that serves
Wendell...not some state reform system or national corporation.
We may not need to legally structure as much as we first thought. The idea
of a Co-op is still possible if we want to do that.

Your input is important
Maybe can do some of the meeting outside if people want.

take care, see you there,
charles cooper