[WWC] Date change on meeting

charles cooper charlescooper9 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 10 13:31:27 EDT 2010

Hi Folks,

Change from June 23rd to June 30th for our next meeting. Apologies on this
date change. My fault. I had a misunderstanding about schedules at library.
June 23rd will not work.
Sorry about any inconvenience to anyone. By June 30th  we should have more
constructive information concerning funding, laws/regulations on co-ops and
updates on Lake Grove.
Also we will need to exam all proposals  concerning viable work that is both
service to our community and supportive of economical development and make
strategic decisions.
We will be consistent with meeting times in the future.
Thanks for your understanding.
Robert has kindly used a significant expertise to put this board together.
Let us use in efficiently with any questions or ideas through our board to
generate vision and plans.
Best to you all
charles