[WWC] Re: survey in PDF

Robert Heller heller at deepsoft.com
Tue Sep 21 14:17:55 EDT 2010

At Tue, 21 Sep 2010 13:36:31 -0400 Robert Heller <heller at deepsoft.com> wrote:

> At Tue, 21 Sep 2010 13:19:48 -0400 Rosie Heidkamp <rheidkam at cwmars.org> wrote:
>

> >     see how this works.   Thanks,   Rosie
>
> Got it.  Looks OK.  I'll upload the PDF somewhere and then go to Survey
> Monkey and create a survey there.

I *started* the survey on Survey Monkey, but only got as far as the
first question and its sub-questions, which taken together ammounts to
the 10 question limit for a *free* survey. At this point there are two
or I write a survey program (not partituarly trivial) in PHP or Tcl. Or
else we give up on an on-line survey.

Thoughts?

--
Robert Heller             -- Get the Deepwoods Software FireFox Toolbar!
Deepwoods Software        -- Linux Installation and Administration