[WWC] wendellregenerative.info domain, Wendell Sustainable E-Mail list

Robert Heller heller at deepsoft.com
Sat Jul 2 10:24:47 EDT 2011

The wendellregenerative.info domain is up for renewal come November.

The website at http://www.wendellregenerative.info/ is hardly used (by
Wendellites -- there have been some people from foreign lands screwing
with it, but I have clean all of that off and have blocked further
screwing around).  I could renew this domain (it will cost about $10 or
so) or let it lapse.  Are people still interested in using this
resource?

Also, there has been little traffic on the Wendell Sustainable E-Mail
list (except for one guy from the Pacific Northwest who has been trying
to post stuff).  Is anyone still interested in this resource?

Robert Heller             -- 978-544-6933 / heller at deepsoft.com