[WWC] Re: [Wendell-sustainable] wendellregenerative.info domain, Wendell Sustainable E-Mail list

Robert Heller heller at deepsoft.com
Sat Jul 2 17:43:00 EDT 2011

At Sat, 2 Jul 2011 16:51:30 -0400 Paul Richmond <paul at shows4allages.com> wrote:

> Yes
>
> If there is no problem with keeping it up and running
> I don't see a reason for taking it down, just due to low traffic
> I was just thinking about a number of things that are going on that
> this group might be interested in
> For me if you don't need the space and it can say up,
> I would say keep it live for a little longer

It is just that I'm wondering if it is worth *my* spending the $10-$15
for the domain registration... One option would be to change the
address from 'www.wendellregenrative.info' to
wendellsustainable.deepsoft.com -- all of the content, etc would still
be there, just the name would change.  If someone or group (?) created
a fund to pay for the regististration for the next 5-10 years (GoDaddy
gives a big discount for renewing for a lot of years), that would be
different.  No decision is needed until November -- there is the whole
summer to figure this out (eg raise the money for the registration
fee).  Presently, the space is not an issue -- my server has lots of
spare capacity.