[WWC] next step

charles cooper charlescooper9 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 6 22:45:45 EDT 2011

*Hello folks,*
*
*Our summer break is over. Wendell Works Committee would like to know what
are the updates on people's thoughts and needs concerning our purpose.
*
*From previous meetings, we still have the potential to develop cottage
industries sustained by creative marketing with the possibility of managed
rural tourism.*
*There are a number of important efforts happening in Wendell like the
continued development of the Wendell Community Meeting House, The
Sustainable Committee, The Simple Living Committee, The Food Committee, The
Wind Turbine and Transition Town recent sponsoring of Betsy Ames
presentation of Chris Martenson's Crash Course on economic, energy and
environment. Do we want to integrate our support on efforts like these while
keeping our own identity or develop some new idea, perhaps you may have?
What must now consolidate ideas not layer them.
*
*So:
Do we share a desire to support a common vision in economic development
while securing the rural spirit of our town?*
*Is there continued interest in creating sustainable independence from the
growing chaos that surrounds us?*
*And...can we have meaning fun dong it?*
*Weather permitting we could meet outside, drum up our spirits and see as a
group what we decide to do. We have a new agenda with new opportunities.
Come and share your input.*
*            best to all
         charles cooper

Sept 21st Wed. 7pm* *Wendell Library *