[wendell-meetinghouse] Playing for Paint Meetinghouse Benefit

Marianne Sundell msundell65 at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 18 18:07:10 EDT 2016

Thank you to everyone who helped make the Playing for Paint benefit a successful fundraiser and a lot of fun.
We raised about $800 and a pledge of another $200 in the near future. When added to previous contributions to the Wendell Meetinghouse Paint Fund we have raised $3600 of our of goal of $4500. That will cover the cost of painting the north and west sides of the building's exterior.

So many people from Wendell and beyond pitched in to make the Playing for Paint concert a success! Special thanks to Perry Howarth and Shelley Hines for inviting all the other musicians and to all the musicians-Richard Chase, Carrie Ferguson, Jonathon Dorr, Amie Keddy, Francis Doughty, Josh Levangie, Brandon Tarbox, Boo Pearson, David Boatwright, Peter Kim, Bill Klock and Seal and all the kids who helped with the music. Thank you also to everyone who came out to support the cause, to Tony Thomas for running the sound system, Kathy Becker, Lena Morimoto and Jerry Barilla for staffing the event, Patty Scutari for letting us use the Deja Brew,  Kevin, Lorraine, and Kathleen for helping with food and drinks, Jackie Hunt for sharing her tent and Kevin Baleno, Dave Riebschlaeger, Eric Newman, and Tommy Boyten for helping with set up, Stephen Rice for creating the poster, Laura Morin and Justin Sundell-Thomas for helping with plans and posters, Denise Andrews for her ongoing support of our efforts, Ed for helping clean up, Ezzell for the cake and to Karen, Nan, Ray, Dan and Bill for being so supportive.

Thank you also to everyone who has made a donation in response to our recent fundraising letter to prior donors.  I'll save that list and our next steps for another day.

Marianne Sundell
President, Friends of the Wendell Meetinghouse

Sent from my iPhone