[wendell-meetinghouse] Reminder Meetinghouse Open House & Vision Circle Tomorrow

marianne sundell msundell65 at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 6 15:55:17 EST 2018

Warm wishes to all. We’re hoping some of you will brave the cold and join up tomorrow.  The open house is 2-3 at the Wendell Meetinghouse. Refreshments start at 2:30 at the Deja Brew, followed by the vision circle at 3:15 & information on volunteer opportunities.

Jerry Barilla will bundle up, so he can show every one inside the meetinghouse. So please help make this chilly effort worthwhile and drop by for quick look.

Along with wine & cheese, I’ll be mulling some cider & bringing cookies. Potluck sweet & savory treats welcome & appreciated.

Marianne Sundell for Friends of the Wendell Meetinghouse

PS for those the Meetinghouse list- unfortunately I couldn’t make the system for sending the postcard work for the whole list. We could really use more tech support volunteers, if anyone is willing to help.

Sent from my iPhone