[WWC] proposals

charles cooper charlescooper9 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 10 13:56:58 EDT 2010

Hello Wendell Works Committee!

To initiate our Business Plan please consider the following for a decision
invested discussion, at our next meeting on Sept 1 Wed. evening at 7pm at
the town library.

Proposal Request:

Two categories:

1.         To educate and market our mission through income producing
activities.

2.         To develop a core business in direct service to our mission.

One proposal offered is *The Wendell Artisan, Commerce and Health Festival.*

This is an example of a proposal in the 1st category.

If you have a proposal for the WWC for either category please submit
starting at our next meeting on Sept 1st. Proposals must be written down
with a stated purpose and target market. Further details on marketing and
finances can be worked out at a later date.

All proposals should support commerce and services for economic development
that preserves Wendell’s country lifestyle.

The table is open for other constructive plans for action.

Recommendations:           WWC decides on a proposal and present it to
the Wendell
community at a public meeting in a call for action.

Suggestions:    1. If weather permits, may we initiate our meeting or break
to have some time outside?

                        2. Perhaps someone would like to offer a creative
expression in service to our unity, be a poem, sacred writing, song, lead a
pantomime or simple                                    movement exercise?

Looking forward to seeing all on Sept. 1 Wed. 7pm at the town library.