[wendell-meetinghouse] Re Kathy’s comments on my post

marianne sundell msundell65 at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 14 19:43:33 EST 2018

Sorry folks. I really should not have cc’s the Meetinghouse e-mail list on my last comments. While we occasionally get into this kind of subject matter on the town list, that has never been true of the meetinghouse list. As you can see, Kathy’s comments really hit a nerve and made me very upset. It did not even occur to me that she would have sent them to this list for the reason above, so I ended up hitting send and then going whoops.

I really wish neither post had ended up on this list, as I know Court and the rest of the group have been working really hard to prepare to present their future plans to the rest of us and my hope is that this can take center stage rather than my health issues or Kathy’s need to publicly critique my earlier post. I hear that will be happening really soon, so stay tuned!

Marianne

Sent from my iPhone